Sunday, January 31, 2010

LEARINGS AND DISCOVERIES DURING THE 3rd QUARTER

It's te start of the next quarter again! It's the time of making new post about what I have learned in this subject.
Like the past quarter, I have learned something. I have learned about Frontpage and also its parts. During this quarter , I have published two post on my blog. It's all about the Filipino Values Month Celebration and the True Essence of Christmas. On our lesson about Frontpage, we have done an activity in a form of a research work. On the said activity, we have applied our basic knowledge in Microsoft Word like changing the font size, font color, inserting pictures, formatting text and other.
My T.L.E. subject is incomparable because of the new discoveries and learnngs about computer which can be use on the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment